Are you heading to Kansas City next week for the third annual Kauffman ESHIP Summit? Do you have a story to tell about your entrepreneurial ecosystem, or maybe about yourself as an ecosystem builder? If so, we want to chat with you at the summit. What kinds of things are we interested in hearing about? Here’s a few examples:
- What is the most successful or impactful program or event that you have done in your ecosystem?
- Highlight some resources that have supported either you or your community.
- Have you had success setting up a mentor network? We’d like to hear about it.
- Do you have examples of fundraising strategies that have been particularly effective?
- What are the biggest challenges you face in ecosystem building?
- What is the most memorable thing (best, worst, weirdest) that has happened in your ecosystem building career?
- Do you have another ecosystem builder that you admire and feel needs to be highlighted?
- What does the field of ecosystem building need in order to advance?
- What’s your hope for ecosystem building?
- And more…!
Interested? Want to find us and tell your story? Fill out the form below and let’s connect!